Friday, December 11, 2009

More randomness!

Another day another indoor riding day.  Cold, relatively speaking, and rainy whether here in Northern California.   Changed the rear cassette on my Fulcrum wheel to my Mavic training wheels so that I wouldn't ruin my good set of tires.

Oh, for those of you who haven't seen the new Radioshack Trek Madone, here you go:


Still like my Wilier better, but wouldn't turn these down if someone happened to offer me one, like that would happen.

To bad Bradley Wiggins left Garmin-Transitions, Jonathan Vaughters had really taken him so much further than he had previously gone.  Looking forward to Christian VDV going for a podium spot in the TdF next year.  I hope he has a great season!  It is hard to believe that the cycling season is almost non-stop now, seems like the season just ended and now we are getting ready for the Tour Down Under in about a month, January 17 to 24, 2010.

For your viewing enjoyment -

Wheel Change -




No comments:

Post a Comment