Tuesday, January 26, 2010

February? What happened to January?

Well this month has just about passed me by.  Northern California has just about been underwater for over a week, but we really needed the rain.  Now all the plants will bloom in the spring and give me the worst case of hay fever ever!  Things are shaping up to be very busy this year, at least in terms of work.  I guess I can't complain, with so many out of work I have an abundance, but with that comes stress.  All the more reason to ride more often.  I have managed to get on the indoor drainer (that is trainer) for at least an hour the past couple of days.  I find it really hard to be motivated about doing anything other than basic mileage on the trainer, I should do some basic interval workouts, and maybe I will get to that, but I would much rather do those outdoors.

Andrew had his first Tiger Cub Scout meeting last night, ah the fun of herding cats, a group of 7 year olds is very hard to deal with.  I hope Andrew can get into Scouts, I think he could have a lot of fun.  We have pinewood derby next weekend, I am not sure if I am up to putting one together, but we will see this weekend if I can get it done. Wow, just checked a website for pinewood derby stuff, I didn't know people took these things that seriously.  Well I have my work cut out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment