Sunday, July 3, 2011

Davis 4th of July Criterium

Well I guess I am becoming a professional corner marshal, I have corner marshal duties tomorrow at the Davis 4th of July Criterium.  Going to be a hot one, forecast is for 104 degrees F, wish I was racing, but I guess that wouldn't be a good re-introduction into mass start racing.

Going to miss stage 3 of the TdF, but the DVR will capture what I don'g get to see before I leave in the morning.    Stage 2 was great!  Glad to see Jonathan Vaughters and Garmin-Cervelo finally get a stage win, hopefully the first of many!  The first 5 teams were so close and BMC seems to have been inspired by Cadel's closeness to getting the yellow jersey.  I am looking forward to seeing some really good racing in the next couple of weeks.  Stage 1 was a rather interesting result with the spectator determining the result.  I would say Karma if it had just affected Contador, but so many others are starting at such a deficit.  Time to get some sleep, tomorrow is going to be a long day!  Have a safe and fun 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment