Monday, October 19, 2009

Another day another dime?

Well I went into work today, as opposed to working from home as I have been. Only problem is that I have a completely different posture when I am at my desk at work, compared with how I work at home, sitting in a recliner with a laptop on my lap. At home I don't put any stress on my collarbone, at work I hunch over my desk putting too much stress on my collarbone. I can't wait until this thing heals!

I am going to order my new bicycle tomorrow, I don't know how long it will take to get the parts and everything. In the past I guess I have bought my bicycles one piece at a time or complete, so I haven't had to wait to get everything together. I may go crazy waiting, but it isn't like I could ride with my collarbone hurting so much anyway.

I seem to have more conference calls than I know what to do with, I guess I am really back to full strength from my colon surgery, because I am starting to work closer to 50 hours a week. It is better to have too much work than not enough, there are a lot of people out there that don't have any job to go to. I think that is why I don't mind paying taxes, that may sound strange, but without taxes we couldn't help out those people who have lost their jobs through no fault of their own. The same goes for education, I would rather pay more taxes if we could get people educated, then we wouldn't have as many people going to prison. Well enough of my rants for tonight. Got to get some sleep, have a big drive to Los Angeles tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment