Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Medical update

Forgot to mention, my doctor finally got the x-rays from the UC Davis trauma center. The intern at UCD told me that I shouldn't need a follow-up with orthopedist and that is was a simple break. Well I got a call from my doctor saying that I needed to come in to have some new x-rays done because the break was actually multiple fractures, and that it may have not healed correctly. I went in for my x-rays this morning the the x-ray tech cringed when he looked at my x-rays and asked if I could move my arm. They have said that I may need to have to re-break my collarbone and pin it if it hasn't healed properly. I can't seem to get a break (other than bones). I am wondering when I will be struck by lightening, seriously, I am getting a complex. Now I am finished for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment